Saturday, October 10

Update: Bill Houskeeper


 We interviewed Bill Houskeeper in November, 2013, and again, in March, 2014.  We also posted an update, when he had been cast in his seventeenth film, The Big Ticket, in which he co-starred, in the role of Steve, with Sarah Marshall.  Since then, he has accumulated a total of three dozen film and television credits, and he has written to tell us the following:  

I know that these times can be rough with the virus going around, and I hope you, your friends, and your family are safe.

As for me, even in these times, I still can't stop acting, and because of this, I just wanted to let you know about my next project.  I have just been cast in the film Jack Be Nimble, as Frank, from director Steve Wollett

[NOTE:  As of 12:45 p.m. E.D.T., Saturday, October 10, 2020, this comedy, starring Bai Ling, is listed on the Internet Movie Database as in "post production," to be released on the Fourth of July, 2021.]

I also have interview articles on The Huffington Post, AND CNN's websites. [See links below.]

My demo reel is on my IMDb page:

www.imdb.com/videoplayer/vi3748378649

([N]one of these jobs are background or extra work.)

I have [been] cast in all of these projects without the help of an Agent or a Manager... I...have three great industry referrals.  One is from Lynn Guthrie.  Lynn has won FOUR D.G.A. [Directors Guild of America] Awards, and has been nominated for an Emmy.  My next referral is from Rob Walker.  Rob has been nominated for the B.A.F.T.A. [British Academy of Film and Television Arts] (British Oscar Award), and Producer Steve Beswick.

I'm a S.A.G.-A.F.T.R.A. [Screen Actors Guild - American Federation of Television and Radio Artists] member, as well as an A.E.A. [Actors' Equity Association] member in good standings.

IMDb link:

www.imdb.com/name/nm2567223

I'm not producing or directing any of these projects; I'm just acting in them.

[These are] some [of my] P.R. [public relations] interviews:

www.huffingtonpost.com


ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1254668   


www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW2zmggvJxU


www.upi.com/News_Photo


www.examiner.com/article


lalibertadmag.blogspot.com/2013/11/interview-with-bill-houskeeper.html


www.blogtalkradio.com/thenadiasaharishow/2012/11/07/bill-houskeeper-actor


www.blogtalkradio.com/thesherriandcareyshow/2017/04/14/bill-houskeeper

medium.com/@hollywood411/keeping-up-with-actor-bill-houskeeper-cf2cb36897b8


27prmedia.com/?s=bill+houskeeper


www.dailystyleentertainment.com/2018/03/bill-houskeeper.html


instinctculture.com/2018/12/13/actor-bill-housekeeper-from-a-small-coal-mining-town-to-the-big-screen


horrorpedia.com/2018/05/27/popcorn-killer-movie-film-horror-2018

Thanks,

Bill Houskeeper

Edited by William Mortensen Vaughan


No comments:

Post a Comment