Friday, November 1

Interview with Bill Houskeeper


La Libertad:  What is your occupation?

Bill Houskeeper:  I am an actor.

La Libertad:  In which city and state do you live?

Bill Houskeeper:  Living in Los Angeles.

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Bill Houskeeper:  I really enjoy the challenge of bringing complicated characters to life and seeing the world through their eyes.

La Libertad:  Do you have any other talents or hobbies?

Bill Houskeeper: I enjoy playing pool and driving.  I also enjoy traveling the world and experiencing other cultures.

La Libertad:  What inspires you?

Bill Houskeeper: The thing that inspires me is with this business is to create characters that make my audience relate to, and hopefully see their world in a different way because of that.


La Libertad:  What is the hardest part of your job?

Bill Houskeeper: The hardest part about the job, is when a project has ended, and all I want to do is get back to set and back to filming.  It's hard to take a break from something I love.

La Libertad:  Do you speak any other languages?

Bill Houskeeper: Bill Houskeeper:  Sadly, I don't speak any other languages, yet.  I would like to learn Spanish and Italian though.

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled?

Bill Houskeeper:  When it comes to traveling, well one thing that I did to save money to put towards my acting career out of college was I got a job as a Lighting Designer on Cruise ships, and did the job for many years as I saved money.  I have been halfway around the world and seen so many unique and amazing cultures.  I have also met some of the best people in the world and am glad to still call them my friends.


La Libertad:  What are your goals for your career?

Bill Houskeeper:  About a year ago I made it a point to be cast in as many projects in one year that I could.  I have been lucky and have been cast in over seven SAG films as either a leading or supporting role.  My goals have not changed.  Film as many projects as I can and continue doing what I love.

La Libertad:  Any upcoming projects?

Bill Houskeeper:  I do have a few projects coming up.  I have just finished filming the lead role in a project called Let Me Out from Ocean Productions, and I'm getting ready to begin filming the leading role in another horror film called The Magician.  This on top of many other projects starting early next year.

La Libertad:  Any links you would like to share?

Bill Houskeeper:  Here is a link to my IMDb page,
http://pro.imdb.com/name/nm2567223/

www.billhouskeeper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment