Friday, November 1

Nadia Lanfranconi


La Libertad:  What is your occupation?

Nadia Lanfranconi:  Actress/Model/Songwriter


La Libertad:  Where do you live?

Nadia Lanfranconi:  Los Angeles CA

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Nadia Lanfranconi:  I love the most the artistic outlet, the way you can work your emotions into it

La Libertad:  Do you have any other hobbies or interests?

Nadia Lanfranconi:  I'm also a painter but due to lack of free time it's a sporadic hobby



La Libertad:  Who have you most enjoyed working with?

Nadia Lanfranconi:  Everybody I've worked with, you bring home a piece of each of them every time you finish a job, we're all teachers and students of life, same applies in the work environment.


La Libertad:  What is the hardest part of your job?

Nadia Lanfranconi:  The hardest part is to be sharp even when you get very little sleep, be patient and keep strong. Also deal with  rejection cause you're not always gonna book the gig.

La Libertad:  Do you speak any other languages?

Nadia Lanfranconi:  My first language is Italian and of course I speak English.

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled?

Nadia Lanfranconi:  I traveled all over Italy as I grew up there, England but I was in my teens  and a few cities in the States in the past 6 years.


La Libertad:  What are your goals?

Nadia Lanfranconi:  I want to keep doing what I'm doing, growing to a better level each time.



La Libertad:  Any upcoming events or news?

Nadia Lanfranconi:  I just wrapped on a movie called Unbelievable!!!!, I'm about to leave town to shoot another one, I'm keeping shooting for clothing lines and I'm gonna play at the La Music Awards in Nov as I have 3 nominations there for a song I wrote.

La Libertad: 
Any links you would like to share?

Nadia Lanfranconi:  Modeling: www.nadiagotshot.com
Acting: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3444377/
Music: www.nadialanfranconi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment