Tuesday, February 2

Update: Bill Houskeeper

Bill Houskeeper has been busier acting than ever, since we first interviewed him in November, 2013, and again, in March, 2014.  According to the Internet Movie Database, he appears in ten films which are schedluled for release in 2021 or later. As part of his recent Holiday Greeting, he has written to tell us about yet another film for which he has been cast:

I know that these times can be rough with the virus going around, and I hope you, your friends, and your family are safe.

As for me, even in these times, I still can't stop acting, and because of this I just wanted to let you know about my next project.  I have just been cast in the film New World Order as Aaron Dykes from director Mitchel Cole.

UPDATE:  Bill has been cast in the film It’s On You, as Officer Adam Skiles; this film will be directed by Keishawn Blackstone.

UPDATE: Bill has been cast in the film The Man on Sunset; this film will be directed by DeShawn Hill.

 

Updates by Bill Houskeeper

Introduction by William Mortensen Vaughan

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your continuing fantastic success Bill!

    ReplyDelete