Wednesday, July 1

Interview With Tenaj Bze

Tyler Williams, whom we suspect is Bassassin, of "Premier A&R" [Artist and Repertoire] introduced us to Tenaj Bze as an artist "from Los Angeles who would love to be in [our] magazine."  She seems like a very nice, creative person, so we would love to have her in our magazine.

La Libertad:  Where were you born?

Tenaj:  Switzerland.

La Libertad:  Where do you currently reside?

Tenaj:  Los Angeles.

La Libertad:  What is your occupation?

Tenaj:  Singer/songwriter.

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Tenaj:  That I can be free and express myself in a creative way.

La Libertad:  What talents and hobbies do you have?

Tenaj:  I love to play with my dogs, [chilling] by the beach and watching movies.

La Libertad:  What inspires you?

Tenaj:  Everything that happens in my and others' lives.

La Libertad:  What is the hardest part of your job(s)?

Tenaj:  The hardest part is to find an investor or sponsor.

La Libertad:  What foreign languages, if any, do you read, write, and/or speak?

Tenaj:  German, Swiss-German, Croatian, and English.

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled?

Tenaj:  All around the world, from Hong Kong to Thailand to Latin America, and all over Europe.

La Libertad:  What are your career goals?

Tenaj:  I would love to be a very successful singer/songwriter and a businesswoman.  Be the first major Grammy winning E.D.M.[Electronic Dance Music]...female singer...  Think of Calvin Harris, Avicii, TiĆ«sto and David Guetta.

La Libertad:  What projects are you working on?

Tenaj:  I'm working on finishing my new album.  A new music video is also to come.

La Libertad:  What upcoming events, if any, do you intend to participate in?

Tenaj:  As of right now I will be performing at the Boardners in Hollywood, July 12, 2015.  You all should come out.

La Libertad:  What links would you like to share?

Tenaj:  All my social media links are connected with my website:


www.Tenaj.us 

and also, if you join my website, you get to download my new Akademia music award winning song for free ("Drive me crazy," Martino RMX [Remix]).

La Libertad:  What else, if anything, would you like to tell our readers?

Tenaj:  Sky is the limit, and nothing can stop you.  I also hope to see you guys at one of my shows.  Love you fans!


Interview by Libertad Green

Introduction by William Mortensen Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment