Friday, September 6

Interview with rapper, Supasang

Interview with the rapper, Supasang

La Libertad:  What is your occupation?

Supasang:  I am a recording rap artist.
La Libertad:  In which city and state do you live?

Supasang:  Anaheim, CA.
La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Supasang:  I am able to share my stories with the rest of the world.
 
La Libertad:  Do you have any other talents or hobbies?

Supasang:  No not really.
La Libertad:  What inspires you?

Supasang:  The hardship in life such as being raised by a single parent in a gang banging environment and not having things.
La Libertad:  What is the hardest part of your job?

Supasang:  Being criticized and hated on.
La Libertad:  Do you speak any other languages?

Supasang:  Yes, I was born in Laos so Lao is my first language and I speak it fluently.
La Libertad:Where have you traveled?

Supasang:  As far as out of the United States I've been to Mexico, Thailand and of course the mother land, Laos.
La Libertad:  What are your goals for your career?

Supasang:  I've been in the game for so long, done so much I'm just waiting for some type of deal weather is a record deal or an endorsement deal.
La Libertad:  Any upcoming projects?

Supasang:  I'm glad you ask, I'm currently working on my sophomore album, "My Life, My Music, My Hustle" which I'm only 2-3 songs shy from finishing.
La Libertad:  Do you have any links you would like to share?

Supasang:  Definitely, you can "Follow" me on Twitter and Instagram at www.twitter.com/supasang714 and www.instagram.com/supasang. I also have a Facebook page as well where you can "Like" @ www.facebook.com/supasang714. I also put out a lot of materials on Youtube so make sure you "Subscribe" to my Youtube channel @ www.youtube.com/supasang. And last but not least please visit my official website @ www.supasang.com
Interview by Libertad Green

No comments:

Post a Comment