Friday, May 20

Interview With Tonary Iv

Tonary Iv
Tonary Iv
La Libertad:  Where were you born?

Tonary:  Long Beach, California.

La Libertad:  What inspired you to become a dancer?

Tonary:  I started taking dance classes at eight years old, and watching Michael Jackson, and all the pop superstars when I was little made me want to become one of the greatest dancers of all times, and I picked up skills very fast; then I started to create my own dance moves.

La Libertad:  When did you start modeling?

Tonary:  I started walking into a talent agency at nineteen and started freelancing, going to photoshoots when I discovered there's opportunities out there.

La Libertad:  What other talents and hobbies do you have?

Tonary:  I have the ability to write songs, counting beats - write verses, connecting with the rhythm.  I like playing beach ball, running, swimming, and hanging out with friends and family when I have time.

La Libertad:  What inspires your music?

Tonary:  Feeling love and my love of dancing inspires me to create dance music and sing songs about love, so it becomes a mix of R and B [Rhythm and Blues].

La Libertad:  What are your overall career goals?

Tonary:  My overall goal is to become a supermodel.

La Libertad:  What other projects are you working on?

Tonary:  I have a lot of modeling assignments, show appearances - networking projects that are coming along the way.

La Libertad:  What links would you like to share?

Tonary:  www.instagram.com/tonaryofficialpage


No comments:

Post a Comment