Friday, May 20

Interview With Lauren Davis

Lauren Davis
Lauren Davis
La Libertad:  Where were you born?

Lauren:  I was born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and grew up in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

La Libertad:  Where do you currently reside?

Lauren:  I live in West Hollywood.

La Libertad:  What attracted you to the real estate world?

Lauren:  I am very passionate about architecture and design and helping people find that in their dream home is a very rewarding matchmaking type process.

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Lauren:  I love working with people and guiding them in their search.

La Libertad:  What talents and hobbies do you have?

Lauren:  I love playing golf, taking ballet classes to stay in shape, and volunteering for various charities that benefit children.

La Libertad:  What inspires you?

Lauren:  The L.A. market inspires me.  It's always evolving, and many transactions are multiple offer situations, so my competitive nature kicks in...  making sure I close a transaction for my client and not losing it to another buyer's offer keeps me on my toes.

La Libertad:  What is the hardest part of selling a house?

Lauren:  Whether you are listing a home for a seller or helping a buyer in the search, the challenges are usually financially related. The seller doesn't want to accept the offer, or a buyer may want something completely out of their price range.  This is where I have to get creative and really listen to buyers and maybe explore a different zip code or area that may offer what they are looking for in their price range.

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled?

Lauren:  I worked in the travel industry prior to getting in Real Estate, as a sales manager for Sandals and Beaches Resorts, so I got to see many lovely places and resorts.  I will always love the Caribbean, and Antigua and Nassau are my favorite Islands.  The most memorable vacation I had was with my family, to France.

La Libertad:  What are your overall career goals?

Lauren:  There are always monetary goals, but most importantly it's to continue to make my clients happy, and build a strong brand where I always offer efficient service to all buyers and sellers.

La Libertad:  What projects are you working on?

Lauren:  In Real Estate, it's always finding the perfect fit for someone that is buying or marketing a property for sellers.  So, right now, I'm working with some buyers on finding a perfect fit.

La Libertad:  What links would you like to share?

Lauren:  My website is

www.ldavisestates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment