Wednesday, February 24

Interview With Sarantos Melogia

Sarantos Melogia
Sarantos Melogia
Josh Mitchell of Wicked Pissa Publicity introduced us to Sarantos Melogia, who was kind enough to grant us this interview.

La Libertad:  Where were you born?

SarantosChicago.

La Libertad:  Where do you currently reside?

SarantosPark Ridge.

La Libertad:  What is your main occupation?

Sarantos:  I am not revealing to the public right now what I do for a
living but hopefully one day soon.

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?
Sarantos:  The thing I love the most about my work is that I get to
create something unique that is a part of me and let it spread
it's wings and fly off into the world.
 

La Libertad:  Tell us about your new album.Sarantos:  This is my second album.  As per my routine, I released one song, music video and book chapter every single month this year [2015], culminating in the release of my sophomore album in one week [mid-November, 2015].  It fits more into my customized pop rock genre than my first C.D. [Compact Disc] as my signature sound continues evolving.

La Libertad:  What inspires your music?
Sarantos:  My music is inspired [by] almost anything and everything. I can draw inspiration from watching a movie, listening to a song,
working out at the gym - almost anywhere.  I like to  write a wide
variety of songs about almost anything.  I love the challenge.
Musically, I will try anything I can, and always add a little "track
candy" throughout my music.

La Libertad:  Tell us the inspiration behind your new veteran
song.
Sarantos:  I have worked with veterans in the past.  It was very
humbling to see what they have experienced and sometimes come back
home to not even be appreciated at all.  I thought I would write a
song basically commemorating what they do for us.  I think despite
our beliefs about religion or politics, or even whatever country we
are from, people that are in the Armed Forces go off with a very
real possibility of dying.  We should support them, and we should
cherish their sacrifice.  This song is for them.  They should have a
voice.

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled?
Sarantos:  I have tried to travel around the United States mostly, but I'd like to go all over the world now, especially with my music.  I will travel anywhere and to any country for my music.  I have also traveled internationally to Greece, London, Indonesia, [and] the Caribbean, but I want to expand this list considerably.

La Libertad:  What are your career goals?

Sarantos:  My goals are very simple.  I want people to listen to my music, I want them to share it, and I want to raise as much money for charity as I can.

La Libertad:  What projects are you working on?
Sarantos:  I always have a lot of projects that I'm working on at any given moment.  Right now I am working on finalizing my second C.D. release, my surprise, solo, instrumental C.D. release, and my fiction fantasy book release in two weeks [late November, 2015].

La Libertad:  What links would you like to share?
 

Sarantos:  

Website:
 

www.melogia.com

Sarantos Facebook artist page:
 

www.facebook.com/Sarantosmelogia

Sarantos Twitter:

www.twitter.com/sarantosmelogia

Sarantos Google+: 
 

plus.google.com/u/1/+SarantosMelogia

Sarantos Youtube: 
 

www.youtube.com/user/SarantosMelogia

Sarantos Instagram: 

instagram.com/sarantosmelogia

Sarantos Soundcloud:

soundcloud.com/sarantos-melogia

Sarantos Tumblr

www.tumblr.com/blog/sarantosmelogia

La Libertad:  What else, if anything, would you like to tell our
readers?
Sarantos Melogia
Sarantos Melogia

 

Sarantos:  I want to thank your readers for checking out this article, and I hope they join me on my journey, and enjoy my story.

Interview by Libertad Green

Introduction by William Mortensen Vaughan 

No comments:

Post a Comment