Tuesday, September 1

Interview With Bart Smyth

La Libertad: Where were you born?

Bart Smyth: Tulsa, Okla.

La Libertad: Where do you currently reside?

Bart Smyth: Sweden north of Stockholm in the country

La Libertad: What is your occupation?

Bart Smyth: I call myself a consultant, working with all aspects of modern living, health, fitness and career/business.

La Libertad: What do you love most about your work?

Bart Smyth: The people I meet and the places I go. All a great adventure!

La Libertad: What talents and hobbies do you have?

Bart Smyth: Talents, listening and being able to tie threads together into a common denominator then feeding back in a way one can find their won experience and clear traumas or limiting thoughts etc.... Hobbies - guitar, martial arts, skiing, rock climbing, designing with sustainable technologies. I investigate what innovations  are available today and dream as I create my center.

La Libertad: What inspires you?

Bart Smyth: Innovation in all technologies, music, art, design. I love creative expansion. The clients I work with are inspiring as well be they horses, pets or human, the power of nature; the ocean, thunderstorms on the desert and Grand Canyon, the rain forest.  I can go on and on. I am amazed at creation. I also love architecture, just back from Dubai and it is pretty awesome!

La Libertad: What is the hardest part of your job(s)?

Bart Smyth: Other then paperwork, being away from my children.

La Libertad: What foreign languages, if any, do you read, write, and/or speak?

Bart Smyth: I read a bit of Swedish, German and Spanish/Italian. Speak pretty well Swedish, understand more German then speak, Spanish, I can build a house and
party and always find the bathroom.

La Libertad: Where have you traveled?

Bart Smyth: Around the globe. All of Europe including Spain. Lebanon, Egypt, Dubai, Oman, Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland), England, Central and South America and most of Mexico. I also worked and traveled throughout most of Alaska, been on 2 of the Hawaiian Islands, Bahamas and Jamaica. Also Australia and China.

La Libertad: What are your career goals?

Bart Smyth: Continue to simplify, build my center in Nev. and one in Sweden. Complete new book, create new and better approaches to delivery of my work to more people. I am invited to Sierra Leone and this is something I have wanted is to create a center of learning and self empowerment for countries in Africa. In the laws of Attraction, I was extremely effected by Blood Diamond and at that time set my intention to assist in these regions.

La Libertad: What projects are you working on?

Bart Smyth: I'm finishing my second book, moving my oldest daughter in Sweden to the states! I am completing the center outside of Las Vegas as well working on tales of Bart!
I am my project I would say, as I am everyday interested in how to improve and upgrade my abilities and take this knowing to my clients, my work, my family.

La Libertad: What upcoming events, if any, do you intend to participate in?

Bart Smyth: I am in Los Angeles with quite a few group sessions and then I go to Las Vegas where we begin our 5th Adventure training which begins at Tecopa, California, goes to Zion, Sedona, Grand Canyon and back to Death Valley and the Hot Springs in Tecopa.

La Libertad: What links would you like to share?

Bart Smyth: www.amoderndayshaman.net

La Libertad: What else, if anything, would you like to tell our readers?

Bart Smyth: I have been able to rebuild and regenerate my brain, spine and life from where I was unable to walk, think clearly and had hit bottom in all areas.  I have healed myself many times and also, I have been on the other side. I was not worried about death this last injury 6 years ago. I was ready. But, I wanted to see my children grow and be with them so, I decided to stay. This began the recovery. With this decision, assistance came in many forms places, seen and unseen, known and unknown. I have taken what I have been able to do for myself to my clientele and deliver to my students this knowing. My Adventure training is for those who want to clear and rebuild even if your well on your way. In Tai Chi, we begin every day as a beginner. It takes the pressure off!

No comments:

Post a Comment