Wednesday, July 1

Interview With Nino Wes Browne

Nino Wes
WARNING:  Some of the links in this interview lead to adult language.

Doctor Nino Wes Browne introduced himself to us by sending us this link:

https://soundcloud.com/dr-nino-wesbrowne/conditioned

La Libertad:  Where were you born?

Wes:  I was born in Toledo, Ohio.

La Libertad:  Where do you currently reside?

Wes:  currently reside in Los Angeles, California.

La Libertad:  What is your occupation?

Wes:   Singer/songwriter.

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Wes:   What I love about my work is the fact that music can
inspire.

La Libertad:  What other hobbies and talents do you have?

Wes:  I'm very hands-on in the production as well as the recording process.  I do have acting experience, too.  I enjoy basketball, collecting old soul vinyl...

La Libertad:  What inspires you?

Wes:   What inspires me is reality,Living Life is the foundation
for inspiration. 

La Libertad:    What is the hardest part of your job?

Wes:   The hardest part of my job would have to be staying
inspired when life gets rough, inspiration being needed in my
line of work; sometimes it's challenging to sustain inspiration
when real life challenges occur, but that's always the test to me.

La Libertad:  What foreign languages do you read, write, speak or
understand?

Wes:  Foreign languages...  Besides English, I speak slang and
Ebonics. [Laughs.]

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled?

Wes:   I got a chance to see the Cayman Islands and  Jamaica
years ago; I haven't got a chance to do to much traveling yet

La Libertad:  What are your career goals?

Wes:   My career goals consist of building and maintaining a
brand one day. Being a song writer, I hope to enter the publishing field.

La Libertad:  What upcoming projects are you working on?

Wes:  Right now, my latest project, [the] "Love Paradox," [album] is available on iTunes; going forward, I'm just in the process of trying to establish a consistent and active following, starting with my new song, "Conditioned."

La Libertad:   What upcoming events do you intend to participate
in?

Wes:  Well, right now, I'm just focused on establishing a presence among the music community.  I've been pursing music for a while now, and the only thing missing on my end is consistency.

La Libertad:  What links would you like to share?

Wes:  Here is the link to my SoundCloud; the songs there are
records to showcase the variety of records I've written and
collaborated on:


https://soundcloud.com/dr-nino-wesbrowne

La Libertad:  What else, if anything, would you like to tell our
readers?

Wes:  Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to use your
platform to be seen and heard; I'm still learning, and establishing myself as an artist; I have a lot of ideas and a solid idea of direction on where I'm trying to go with my career. 

You can add me on Twitter, I.G. [InstaGram], [and] Facebook - all at @Ninowes.  You can type in "nino wes" on YouTube and find my videos.  

And last, but not least, R.I.P. [Rest in Peace/Requiescat in pace] to my friend and collaborator, Skoo Boii; you can here our viral song "Bite Me" here, as well:
 

http://youtu.be/8nh56NPms94

Interview by Libertad Green

Introduction by William Mortensen Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment