Sunday, February 1

Interview With Kitten Kay Sera






Paris Hilton and Kitten Kay Sera
 Kitten Kay Sera introduced herself to us as "The Pink Lady Of Hollywood."


La Libertad:  Where were you born?

Kitten:  I was born and raised in Houston, Texas, the youngest of five singing sisters and to an adoring Mom and Dad.

La Libertad:  Where do you currently reside?

Kitten:  I live in West Hollywood, California, and am known worldwide as "The PINK Lady of Hollywood" because I have only worn the color pink for thirty-four years, and everything I own is pink as well. Miss Kisses is my sidekick and is known as "The pink pup of Hollywoof"!  Ha!  I use beet juice to color her fancy fur pink.
Miss Kisses, Dogue, photo by Korbin Bielski

La Libertad:  What is your occupation?

Kitten:  I am an actress, T.V. personality, recording artist... who is also beginning to dabble in film-making.

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Kitten:  I just love the entertainment biz!  I started singing when I was all of six years old.  I was hooked.  [Smiles.]  When I came to Hollywood, I began booking commercials and T.V. shows because people would see me and Miss Kisses walking down the street and cast us.  I love this city for all the opportunities!  I can't think of anything else that I would rather be doing.  We have appeared on over thirty T.V. shows.

La Libertad:  What talents and hobbies do you have?

Kitten:  I love singing, writing, fashion, and movies!  I also adore animals and helping them.  Of course, I love collecting all things PINK!!
Kitten Kay Sera, photo by Oleg Bogdan
hair & makeup:  Gabriela Lara
production director: Randy Leo

La Libertad:  What inspires you?

Kitten:  People who are compassionate.  I am very sensitive and compassionate.  It does my heart good to see caring individuals in the world.  I aspire to be a good person... ALWAYS.

La Libertad:  What is the hardest part of your job?

Kitten:  Not having control over my work.  I have to just let go of the reins sometimes because it is hard to do it all.  [Smiles.]  My best friend always says "Let Go and Let God"; I understand that now.

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled?

Kitten:  I would love to travel more, and with my latest project, I will be, but so far I've just been to New York, Nashville, Arizona,
Las Vegas, and Minnesota.  We booked a few gigs in New York, including a national commercial and Anderson Cooper's talk show.  It was so much fun, but Los Angeles remains my favorite!  I love the weather and SUNSHINE all the time.

La Libertad:  What are your career goals?

Kitten:  I want to win an Academy Award for my new documentary!  As well as a Grammy for my new tune!  My motto is "Believe and you will achieve!"

La Libertad:  What projects are you working on?

Kitten:  I have a few projects in the works!  [The year] two thousand fifteen is going to be very busy for us!  Super excited about my new tune and music video being released in the SPRING of 2015, entitled "Whatchamacallits," which is actually a sequel to my last music video, "Sex Kitten," featuring seventeen-time Grammy winning artist Beyonce on backing vocals.

"Whatchamacallits" will also have the return of my handsome leading man, T.V. personality and designer, Jordan CappellaPalm Springs is the focal point and I just love the essence of this video.  Very 1950's to 1960's inspired...  We are actually done with filming, and now the footage is off to Australia for editing.  The ultra talented Shannon Pope will be in charge of V.F.X. [visual effects] and editing with this video as well.

I also have a crowd fundraiser set up for my new portrait documentary film (title is still pending) about my pink life and where I will also travel the nation looking for others like myself who devote their lives to one color and live a monochromatic life.  I am heading to New York in January with the award winning filmmaker/director Samantha Rebillit to begin our journey.
Please go to: 

www.gofundme.com/kittenkaysera 


if you feel led to donate towards the film.

La Libertad:  What upcoming events, if any, do you intend to participate in?

Kitten:  I usually post pix on my Facebook fan page so y'all be sure to go and "LIKE" it right now!! 

La Libertad:  What links would you like to share?

www.facebook.com/kittenkayserafanpage

My music video "SEX KITTEN" featuring Beyonce:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cemJo6SA2ls

Itunes link to purchase the song:

itunes.apple.com/album/sex-kitten-single/id684608924

Miss Kisses had to have her own page: 

www.facebook.com/misskisses111

My instagram: 

www.instagram.com/kittenkaysera

Resume:  

www.lacasting.com/kittenkaysera

WEBSITE:  

www.thepinkladyofhollywood.com

I have a Twitter account as well: 

[twitter.com/kittenkaysera]

Whew!  I think that's it!

Hope everyone has a "PINKTASTIC" New Year!

[Hugs and kisses from Kitten and Miss Kisses.]













No comments:

Post a Comment