Friday, June 6

Interview With Judy Reyes

Judy Reyes


Judy Reyes is a musician from Los Angeles, California.

Libertad:  Where do you live?

Judy:  I live in Los Angeles, California.

Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Judy:  What I love most about my work is being able to express myself through art, turning a sad or beautiful day into a musical memory.

Libertad:  Where have you traveled?

Judy:  I've traveled to several places in Europe; Great Britain, France, Spain, and a couple places in Mexico, as well, including Mexico City.  I love to travel everywhere, and want to see as much of the world as I can.  I also try to dabble with every instrument I can get my hands on.
Judy Reyes
Libertad:  What inspires you?

Judy:  Life inspires me - every part of it, the good and the bad; you can learn and take something from every situation, and own it.
Judy Reyes
Libertad:  What languages do you speak?

Judy:  I speak English and Spanish.

Libertad:  What are your career goals?

Judy:  My goals as a musician are to put out a solo E.P. [Extended Play disc], travel the world singing my music, and later [to become a] producing artist as well.

Libertad:  Any web links you'd like to share?

Judy: 
www.reverbnation.com/stilldontknow

www.facebook.com/stilldontknow

No comments:

Post a Comment