Friday, July 13

Our Cover Model: Janessa Danyelle



Janessa Danyelle is a Los Angeles based model.
La Libertad: When did you start modeling?

Janessa Danyelle: started modeling in May 2011.

La Libertad: What got you started as a model?

Janessa Danyelle: It was always a long time dream of mine since I was younger the same as many other models I assume lol. I have a passion for fashion, from the clothes, accessories everything so I subscribed to every magazine and catalog growing up and I just inspired to one day be one of those girls/women I saw in my magazines. My main inspiration was my cousin Jharmel Love who modeled when I was in middle school she was and still is very stunning and her being my favorite cousin and looking up to her I knew that is was something I wanted to do someday.

La Libertad: Who have you really enjoyed working with?

Janessa Danyelle: None other than Talitha Renee ^_^.  She is an amazing artist, designer and all around person. Working with her is like being a part of a family. She is so inspiring and she is very supportive of other in their dreams as well. Through her I have been awarded great opportunities like being able to model for Nike. So for meeting her I am very grateful not just for the experiences, but because like I said being a part of her team is like being a part of a family; so with that I have made some very good and hopefully lifelong friendships.

La Libertad: What other languages do you speak?

Janessa Danyelle: Only English fluently. I speak and sing Spanglish and Konglish.

La Libertad: Where have you traveled to?

Janessa Danyelle: No where outside of the United States yet but definitely someday it is in my future plans.

La Libertad: What other talents do you have?

Janessa Danyelle: I can write very well, draw, and cook. I like to dance like you [interviewer Libertad Green], but I am not as good lol.

La Libertad: Any upcoming projects?

Janessa Danyelle:  This Friday I will be in a Fashion Show brought to you by the non-profit Together We Rise. Next weekend I will be in Orange County Fashion Week for the second year in a row. And I have a few photo shoots also lined up this month. Other than that back to the drawing board, looking for more projects to get into^_^

La Libertad: What are your goals for your career?

Janessa Danyelle:  Goals… Let’s see I want to make it on the Cover of Vogue Paris, I want to go (grace the stage) to Milan, New York and Paris Fashion Weeks. I want to put on my own fashion shows, one in particular featuring my own clothing line. Outside of that I want to use modeling to make the world around me a better place. I want to help youth, abused children, and people from my community who may not have as many opportunities as others. My ultimate career and life goal is not to be the biggest supermodel (all though it is nothing wrong with that); it to make a positive difference in people’s lives and the world around me. This is what will make my life complete; one person at a time. The greatest success to me is not about what you have gained for you but how many people you have helped with what you gained and this is what I hope to do with my modeling/career/life.
Links:
Instagram @janessadanyelle 

1 comment:

  1. Ur beautiful Dannie...keep up the good work...love you!!! Ronica

    ReplyDelete