Friday, July 27

Interview tih Adrian Driscoll


Adrian Driscoll is a West Covina, California based model and actor.
La Libertad:  When did you start modeling? 
Adrian Driscoll:  Lets see, I have been doing photo shoots for about 9 years. But I have been in the modeling industry professionally for about 6 years time.

La Libertad:  What got you started as a model? 
Adrian Driscoll:  Initially I wasn't into modeling, I only did acting and music. But as I did more and more photo sessions and saw how hard it actually is to model, I gained a huge respect for it. It's about way more than looking cute in front of a camera it's about lifestyle choices and dedication to maintaining the best look possible. From there on I was hooked.

La Libertad:  Who have you really enjoyed working with? 
Adrian Driscoll:  I really wish I could answer that but I have worked with so many talented professionals I couldn't do so. I have literally enjoyed working with just about everybody, gaining different experiences from each artist.

La Libertad:  How long have you been acting? 
Adrian Driscoll:  I started when I was 6 years old doing Christmas theatre at church. So I guess I have
been acting for almost 19 years now. 

La Libertad:  What was your favorite role? 
Adrian Driscoll:  Overall I think my favorite role would have to be "Benedick" in Shakespeare's  "Much Ado About Nothing." That role truly challenged me to explore potential I didn't even know I had.

La Libertad:  What other languages do you speak? 
Adrian Driscoll:  I took French in high school but I don't remember much besides how to order food and tell girls they are pretty. I am learning Spanish with the help of my good friend Rosetta Stone®.

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled to? 
Adrian Driscoll:  I don't travel as much as I would like to. I have been to places like Florida, Georgia, Texas and Louisiana. And Vegas of course. I have been to Mexico a couple of times too, but I really want to go to France and Italy those are next on my bucket list.

La Libertad:  What other talents do you have?
Adrian Driscoll:  I do Hip-Hop music professionally as well. I go by T.O.T.S. (The Only True Stereotype). I have 2 Hip-Hop albums out. One of them on iTunes entitled "Blacklist." I am working on a comedy routine and I have written a screenplay. I want to be as diverse as possible in the entertainment industry. 

La Libertad:  Any upcoming projects? 
Adrian Driscoll:  I am working on a third album, as well as starting to cast and shoot my screenplay. I am also involving myself in a lot of high fashion and runway modeling as well.

La Libertad:  What are your goals for your career? 
Adrian Driscoll:  Honestly, I just want to be able to take care of my family financially. I think a lot of people get lost in the fame and forget to take care of those who helped them attain it.


Interview by Libertad Green




No comments:

Post a Comment