Monday, December 13

Interview With Poet Armani Mangum

Armani Mangum
Armani introduced herself to us as "Armani Mangum a.k.a. Armani Boo." She also submitted the following poem, and answered our following questions:

This life we live in
Wasnt told how to live
But you know whats right
Learn to love
Learn to live
Expresss who you are
And live for you
People will judge you
They will deceive you
But the only person you need to impress
Is you!
Also be positive
Dont waste your breath
And live everyday like its your last
We are all one
With me here
You never alone
Lets leave our legacy
And grow within!


La Libertad:  Where were you born?

Armani:  Saint Louis, Missouri.

La Libertad:  Where do you currently reside?

Armani:  Los Angeles, California.

La Libertad:  What is your occupation?

Armani:  Model, music coordinator, actress, currently in college for animal biology

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Armani:  I love that I get to do what I love. Music and modeling [have] always been a passion as I can express myself and show my creative side! With animals, I can make a difference in the world, and find a way to help the animals in need.

La Libertad:  What talents and hobbies do you have?

Armani:  I swim and write poetry.

La Libertad:  What inspires you?

Armani:  Just life! I want to be able to travel around the world and enjoy the scenery. My grandma was also a big inspiration to me, and now that she is gone, I have to go even harder because she believed in me so much!

La Libertad:  What is the hardest part of your job(s)?

Armani:  Being able to get people who are willing to work with you to see your dream come true.

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled?

Armani:  ...Florida, New York, Las Vegas... I drove through some States to get to these places, but I don't think that counts.

La Libertad:  What projects are you working on?

Armani:  I am currently putting together a short film, and a music video/dance choreography video to showcase Saint Louis to the world!

La Libertad:  What links would you like to share?

Armani Mangum in Rob Roy Mourning Tartan

Armani:  
 
Love In Da Streetz Pt 1 Armani Boo
(feat. Trey Davidson & Kavo Corneilo)
By OfficialArmaniBoo
    
A Fat Ninja Robbery
By Real Hustlers Of LA Official

La Libertad:  What else, if anything, would you like to tell our readers?

Armani:  I want to just say this! Always do what you love; be yourself; and just live your life! It used to be so hard for me to live by these words, until, one day, I had to wake up! I'm not perfect ... But my goal is to just live and leave my legacy to the world! I want to see everybody win! I am here for you, and if you are reading this, and [are] ever in Los Angeles, contact me; let's work! I'm not selfish; I want to put people on! I love you!

Edited by William Mortensen Vaughan


No comments:

Post a Comment