Friday, January 3

Interview with Casey LaRios

I met Casey on the set of a Triscuit commercial.  He was apparently the first background extra to have arrived, even though he had ridden a bicycle from Burbank to Woodland Hills, on a freezing, December night.  A tall, slender, young man with short hair and whiskers, he seemed like a kind, understanding, and respectful young man.  He played a duke in "True Blood" in 2011.  He has also played the roles of an actor in "Entourage," a funky dancer in Killers, a rooftop sniper in "Kings," a cyclist in I Won't Be Your Mirror, a rocker in "Franklin and Bash," a deacon in Hirokin:  The Last Samurai, and, most recently, a lab scientist in Dracano.  This month he wrapped his 100th music video of the year 2013 - no telling how many music videos he has appeared in previously!  Also, this month, he attended an ugly Christmas sweater party, and he played with the Allegedlies in the VooDoo Lounge at The House of Blues on Sunset Boulevard.  His business card lists his e-mail address as Pixistix6@gmail.com.  It also identifies him as an actor, dancer, musician, model, stuntman and creature.

WMV:  Where are your parents from?

Casey:  My parents are from Spain.

WMV:  Do you speak Spanish?

Casey:  No, but I know my last name means "the rivers" in Spanish.

WMV:  Have you been to Spain?

Casey:  No, I've never been to Spain, but I'd love to go!


WMV:  What else, if anything, would you like to tell the world about your parents, siblings, children, significant others, and/or other friends and  relatives?

Casey:  I haven't found a mate yet.  Most of the girls I meet are into drugs such as cocaine and ...  I've decided to pay less attention to women and instead, focus on my career;  eventually, my mate and I will find each other.

WMV:  Why is your hair so short?

Casey:  I used to wear it long, but I recently had it cut in order to  purge myself of a lot of the bad things in my past.

WMV:  Where do you live?

Casey:  I rent a living room in Burbank for four hundred dollars a month.

WMV:  Do you have a lot of belongings in storage?

Casey:  No.  I live out of three bags:  one for my music, one for my art, and one for everything else.

WMV:  What do you mean by art?

Casey:  I paint and create pictures with multiple types of material.


WMV:  Do you keep any firearms in your third bag?

Casey:  No, I've never had nor wanted a firearm, but things are getting so crazy, I'm thinking about buying a firearm and getting a concealed carry permit.


WMV:  What instruments do you play?

Casey:  Guitar...


WMV:  What is your religion?

Casey:  I don't practice any particular religion, but I don't believe in coincidences.  I believe that God is love, and that God and love connect everyone and everything.  As far as our origins, such as whether the chicken or the egg came first, I don't know.
WMV:  What web links would you like to share?

Casey: 
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2434639/
http://www.modelmayhem.com/833165
https://twitter.com/caseylarios
https://www.facebook.com/casey.larios
https://myspace.com/soiral


WMV:  What is the hardest part of your job as an entertainer?

Casey:  Spending up to fifteen hours having make-up put on, and then having to work in it...

WMV:  How much did your bicycle cost?

Casey:  I only paid fifty dollars for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment