Thursday, May 21

Interview With Brian C. Schilling



Brian C. Schilling introduced us to himself as an "awarded humanitarian," a Producer, and an actor. One of his mottos is, apparently, "I'm-possible," a twist on the word "impossible." 

His publicist, Josh Mitchell, from PUB.LIE.SIZE, referred him to us, as a "former hockey player turned entrepreneur and investor," and "the owner of a host of businesses around the world." Josh tells us that Brian, having been "compared to Zach Galifianakis and hailed by Directors as 'a fresh comedic face,'" is also an "actor, humanitarian and supporter of the arts," who "is facing the Hollywood scene with panache, patience and grace," because he "feels that life should be met with fearlessness," and that "the boogeyman is not real. The greatest asset to your advantage is your mind. Your determination will fail you; your drive will fail you; your talents will fail you, but your WILL is immortal." 

Brian has a web series, titled "STUCK," about a "mob couple...at war for [the] throne of their dead marriage."


La Libertad: Where were you born?

Brian: I was born in Chicago, Illinois.

La Libertad: Where do you currently reside?

Brian: I currently live in Los Angeles.

La Libertad: What is your occupation?

Brian: I am an entrepreneur, actor, producer, content creator...

La Libertad: What do you love most about your work?

Brian: I love that I can change someone’s life for the better - change the world for the better. All through the roles I play and the projects I produce...

La Libertad: What inspires you?

Brian: My promise to make Hollywood brand new.

La Libertad: What is the hardest part of your job(s)?

Brian: Making sure that everyone is on the same page.

La Libertad: What foreign languages, if any, do you read, write, and/or speak?

Brian: I speak English.

La Libertad: Where have you traveled?

Brian: I live traveling to warm places. Mexico is my favorite vacation spot.

La Libertad: What are your career goals?

Brian: To be an established, working actor, producer and content creator in Hollywood.

La Libertad: What projects are you working on?

Brian: Two series and a feature film. The Series “STUCK." Amazing. Logline: A mob couple is at war for [the] throne of their dead marriage.

La Libertad: What upcoming events, if any, do you intend to participate in?

Brian: As many as I can. Sincerely!


La Libertad: What, if anything, would you like to tell us about what appears to be a pink, zebra print item below your white T-shirt in the photo of you on the red carpet, wearing a purple suitcoat?

Brian: I wore those pants to help celebrate diversity. When I produce projects, I am all about inclusion.

La Libertad: What links would you like to share?

Brian:

www.instagram.com/thinkschilling

www.twitter.com/thinkschilling

www.TikTok.com/@thinkschilling

www.thinkschilling.com

www.imdb.com/name/nm10588194

www.youtube.com/thinkschilling

La Libertad: What else, if anything, would you like to tell our readers?

Brian: I am an awarded humanitarian.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Introduction by Josh Mitchell and William Mortensen Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment