Saturday, August 3

Interview With Actor, Producer, Nik Goldman

Josh Mitchell of Wickid Pissa Publicity referred actor Nik Goldman to us.

 La Libertad:  Where were you born?

Nik:  Leeds, England.

La Libertad:  Where do you currently reside? 

Nik:  Leeds, England.

La Libertad:  What would you like to tell our readers about your latest film projects?

Nik:  I acted in a big film in Poland last year called Squadron 303. I then acted in a TV Pilot. I have two films coming up, called The Au Pair and Breckenridge, which I am producing and acting [in]. Plus four other films which I am due to act in...

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Nik:  I love the creativity and working in a team. The best is seeing a film come to life from script to screen. From acting point of view, I love getting into the character, and giving all my energy into the role. Seeing the films you have produced or acted in, being put on the big screen, or even streaming TV, is a real buzz, and achievement. It makes it all worthwhile when you achieve this. 

La Libertad:  What talents and hobbies do you have?

Nik:  Playing football, tennis, and golf. I am also an avid Leeds United football supporter, in which I attend many Leeds games, each season.

La Libertad:  What inspires you?

Nik:  Storytelling, and true life stories. My family and wife also inspire me. As they back me in what I do... which is a very tough profession.

La Libertad:  What is the hardest part of the film industry?

Nik:  Getting films made is the hardest part of producing and filmmaking. Finding the equity finance to start off the film is definitely the most difficult. There are very good stories and scripts out there, but finding money is what makes it difficult. With regards to acting, trying to get to casting directors and seen for auditions on the big films or television shows, are super tough. It's keeping going and not getting disheartened when you don't get seen for a role, or no one calls you back!

La Libertad:  What foreign languages, if any, do you read, write, and/or speak?

Nik:  I speak a little French, as I have spent much time in France over the years.

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled?

Nik:  I have been all over the world, from most cities in Europe...Spain, France, Belgium, Italy, Greece, Croatia, the Netherlands, to far away places like the U.S.A., South America, Mexico, Thailand, India, South Africa, and China.

La Libertad:  What are your career goals?

Nik:  I want to make films as a producer and to also act in great productions. To be respected as an actor and as a filmmaker for many years to come... I think to get any film made or be successful as an actor in a production is my goal everyday.

La Libertad:  What projects are you working on?

Nik:  I have two films I'm producing, The Au Pair and Breckenridge. Which I'm also acting in, and playing lead roles. I will also be acting in some other films, which I have been cast in. These are in the U.S.A., but because of the non disclosures I've signed, I cannot say too much about them! 

The Au Pair is a psychological thriller. Breckenridge is a controversial, political drama.

La Libertad:  What upcoming events, if any, do you intend to participate in? 

Nik:  I have Venice and  Toronto film festivals coming up, which I will hopefully be attending. Plus Berlin and Cannes in 2020, which I usually attend...

La Libertad:  What links would you like to share?

Nik:  

My IMDb:  www.imdb.com/name/nm1157708

My Spotlight:  www.spotlight.com/3177-1203-7298

My Instagram:  www.instagram.com/nikgoldmanactor

My Twitter:  www.twitter.com/nikgoldman


La Libertad:  What else, if anything, would you like to tell our readers?

Nik:  To please support the arts and film! It's vital; without an audience and readers, we couldn't continue to make films and perform arts. 

Please look out for all our productions coming to cinema and T.V., and...please support us. Any info on me can be found at the links above, so please follow me. I always love to interact with like-minded people and those who who love film and television.        


No comments:

Post a Comment