Monday, August 14

Interview With Sara Serena

Sara Serena
Sara Serena
Jodi Jackson introduced us to  Sara Serena by sending us a press release,  introducing her to us to her as her (Jodi's) "new client," and offering us an interview with her (Sara).  

We accepted the offer and were astonished by how promptly Sara obliged.  Very gracious of her!

La Libertad:  Where were you born?

Sara:  In the city of Zaragoza, Spain.

La Libertad:  Where do you currently reside?

Sara:  In Valencia, Spain, and Los Angeles.

La Libertad:  What is your occupation?

Sara:  I am a full time artist.

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Sara:  My favorite thing with my work is that I can show people how I feel music, and how I want them to feel my music.  And, of course, I love to travel the world, and meet people - experience different cultures, et cetera.

La Libertad:  What is your favorite thing about performing live?

Sara:  I love to make people feel with my music, and, when you see that, you really get to the people; that's when you realize why you are in this business.

La Libertad:  What talents and hobbies do you have?

Sara:  I started playing the piano at the age of eight, and then I studied guitar and accordion.

I love to do sports; I swim a lot.
Sara Serena

My hidden talents are drawing, and I love to cook.

La Libertad:  Who are your music mentors?

Sara:  Andrea Bocelli, Freddie Mercury

La Libertad:  How did your parents influence your singing career?
        
Sara:  I always listened to great music at home.  [Neither] of my parents are musicians, but they always supported me [and encouraged me] to pursue my dreams.

La Libertad:  What do you do for yourself, to keep your voice in shape?

Sara:   I drink tons of water; I avoid sugar and nuts and lactose products.  I don´t expose myself [to] air conditioning or direct air, and, of course, I warm up my voice every day with my practice routines.

La Libertad:  What inspires you?

Sara:  My biggest inspiration in life is my experiences that I have had before, and, of course, my closest people.

La Libertad:  What is the hardest part of your job(s)?

Sara:  The hardest part of my job is that you have to be perfect all the time; you are being judged by people who don´t even know you, and, also, that you have to be far away from your family and friends.

La Libertad:  What foreign languages, if any, do you read, write, and/or speak?

Sara Serena
Sara:  I speak Spanish, English, and French.

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled?

Sara:  The two past years I have been traveling a lot. I have been to Sweden, United Kingdom, France, Germany, U.S.A. (New York, Florida, New Jersey, California, Nevada, Arizona), and all over Spain.

La Libertad:  What are your career goals?

Sara:  My goal in my career are to establish myself as a top international artist.

La Libertad:  What projects are you working on?

Sara:  I am currently working on the promotion of my album in U.S.A. and Latin America, and we are planning my tour next year.

La Libertad:  What upcoming events, if any, do you intend to participate in?

Sara:  I am invited to participate in the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards in Mexico and Colombia. There are a few major events in California this coming fall that I will be part of, but [I] cannot disclose anything yet.

La Libertad:  What links would you like to share?

Sara:       

https://youtu.be/35HiYxDEq-o

https://youtu.be/9sD3ro5X0GM

Facebook.com/saraserenamusic

Instagram.com/saraserenaofficial

La Libertad:  What else, if anything, would you like to tell our readers?

Sara SerenaSerena:  [My favorite charities are] World Vision, U.N.I.C.E.F. [United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund], Oxfam Intermon, [and] Red Cross.

La Libertad:  What would you tell new singers starting out?

Sara:  They should fight for their dreams and believe in themselves, because, with hard work, you can get it.

I would tell young people that they should believe in themselves and not believe the people saying that Millennials are a lost generation.

Introduction by William Mortensen Vaughan

Photos courtesy of Mike Karlsson




      




No comments:

Post a Comment