Tuesday, March 28

Interview With Robert A. Trezza

movie poster:  By Deception

La Libertad:  Where were you born?

Robert:  New York.

La Libertad:  Where do you currently reside?

Robert:  Greenpoint, Brooklyn.

La Libertad:  What is your occupation?

Robert:  Film-maker.

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Robert:  Creating characters, and bringing them to life with the help of
others.

La Libertad:  What talents and hobbies do you have?

Robert:  I am a creative writer/storyteller with a love of the macabre and paranormal.

La Libertad:  What inspires you?

Robert:  Being able to get a reaction from the person or person(s) reading or watching my projects.

La Libertad:  What is the hardest part of your job(s)?

Robert:  Pleasing everyone...  It's kinda in my blood to do so, and it's a struggle for me.

La Libertad:  What foreign languages, if any, do you read, write, and/or speak?

Robert:  Just English-it's hard enough. 

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled?

Robert:  I tend to stay local.

Robert:  I live in New York, so between the boroughs and the island, there is a lot to do and see.

La Libertad:  What are your career goals?

Robert:  To be able to make films full time until I'm too old to recall what my goals were.

La Libertad:  What projects are you working on?

Robert:  I just finished The Purging Hour film and we are just about to wrap... a psychological thriller called By Deception

La Libertad:  What upcoming events, if any, do you intend to participate in?

Robert:  Sleeping...it has been a busy few months.
movie posster: The Purging Hour

La Libertad:  What links would you like to share?

Robert: 

thepurginghour.com

deckofcardsent.com



No comments:

Post a Comment