Saturday, March 12

Interview With Bastian Yotta

Maria and Bastian Yotta
Maria & Bastian Yotta
Josh Mitchell of Wickid Pissa Publicity introduced us to Bastian and Maria Yotta as entrepreneurs whose business includes MindSlimming, "a method for losing weight in your sleep," and selling "a line of 'body forming' machines."   They have "made news" from Germany and Paris to New York, Los Angeles, and Australia, which may have something to do with their Instagram images "going viral."

Furthermore, Josh tells us, they are "working to launch a new reality series in the States which will focus on their lavish lifestyle."



Bastian was kind enough to grant us this interview.

La Libertad:  Where were you born?

Bastian:  Munich, Germany.

La Libertad:  Where do you currently reside?

Bastian:  Yotta Life Mansion, Los Angeles, Hollywood Hills, fourteen hundred square feet, ten bedrooms, saltwater pool, waterfalls, nightclub, gym, and much more!


La Libertad:  What is your occupation?



Bastian:  I run seven different companies; I am the moneymaker!

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?

Bastian:  I don´t work; I live; that includes my business.  It is all only MY LIFE, and that's how it should be!

La Libertad:  What talents and hobbies do you have?

Bastian:  I can make ideas happen.  My I.Q. [Intelligence Quotient] is 172, so I am super fast and insane good in communication, so I can transfer my knowledge to others.

My hobbies:  cars, dining, sports, traveling, reading, learning, loving...


La Libertad:  What inspired The Yotta Life?

Bastian:  My average life before - I was sure there must be more!  I found it!  Yotta is the highest in the "metrix system."

Yotta Life is living at your fullest potential.

La Libertad:  What is the hardest part of your life?

Bastian:  I was broke, fat, divorced, and unhappyI wanted to cancel my life; I wanted to give up, but then I decided to come back, stronger than ever before - here I am!

La Libertad:  What foreign languages, if any, do you read, write, and/or speak?

Bastian:  I have a humanistic education with Latin [and] Old Greek, and I speak German and English, but I understand also Italian, Spanish, and French.

La Libertad:  Where have you traveled?

Bastian:  U.S.A., Europe, Australia, Dubai...  I saw fifty percent of the world; the missing fifty percent are on my list...

La Libertad:  What are your career goals?

Bastian:  To hit the one billion U.S. Dollar net worth.

La Libertad:  What projects are you working on?

Bastian:  Artificial Intelligence Company - I create, with my team of the fifty best developers of the world, a new interface and tablet for senior peopleMy goal is to connect generations again with my technology; we are just pitching with different investors and will launch this year [2016].

La Libertad:  What upcoming events, if any, do you intend to participate in?

Bastian:  I want to be at the Oscars - never been there, but it is my goal!

La Libertad:  What links would you like to share?

Bastian:  Our Instagram:

www.instagram.com/yotta_life

La Libertad:  What else, if anything, would you like to tell our readers?

Bastian:  A few years ago I was poor, fat, and unhappy.  My life was my enemy.  In my opinion, the whole world was responsible for my s***** situation.  But one day I made a decision:  I took responsibility and created a vision of myself.  I started writing the storybook of my life.  [What] would the perfect life look like?  After I finished, I knew what I want.  I decided that whatever [I] need to get there I will do.  Yes, it was hard.  Yes, I was afraid to fail.  But I always kept moving forward, and forced myself to believe!

Today I am living exactly the life I was dreaming [of] years ago.  I call it my "yotta life."

Believe in yourself and make it happen!


Wherever you are, you can change your life with the first step!  Now!

#yottalife ask-believe-achieve...


Introduction by William Mortensen Vaughan and Josh Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment