Monday, June 1

Interview With Jarvon Greer

Jarvon Greer, by Rob Wright
Jarvon Greer tells us that he is twenty-four years old, and lives in South Central Los Angeles, California.

La Libertad:  Where were you born?
Jarvon:  I was born on April 19,1991, in Inglewood California, at Centinelia Hospital.

La Libertad:  What is your occupation?

I work part time for LAUSD school district as a substitute food service worker, I am also a massage therapist.

La Libertad:  What do you love most about your work?Jarvon:  I love helping and serving people. 

La Libertad:  What talents and hobbies do you have?Jarvon:  My passion is poetry and music.

La Libertad:  What inspires you?Jarvon:  What inspires me to write is to listen to the people's growning pains.  La Libertad:  What links would you like to share?Jarvon:  You can find me at:

jarvonrevealsblogspot.com

La Libertad:  What else, if anything, would you like to tell our readers?

Jarvon:  The poem...called "My Rap Game" is...a loved story, on how a man should express himself to a woman, and how [he] should present himself to a woman.

This headshot is from last year, done at teen and adult wedding expo/fashion show, done by photographer Rob Wright. 

Interview by Libertad Green

Introduction by William Mortensen Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment