Friday, October 3

Interview With Casey LaRios




Casey LaRios
We interviewed Casey LaRios last winter.  He payed someone rent to live in their living room in L.A., and his primary means of transportation was a bicycle.  He lived out of three duffel bags:  one for his music, one for his art/painting, and a third for everything else.  That was then; this is now.

WMV:  Please bring us up to date since the interview you granted us last January - especially with reference to your upcoming role on "C.S.I.:  Las Vegas."
Casey:  Hey, thanks for having me!

This year I made some big strides in the acting career.  Let me share a few of the highlights:

I booked "True Blood" again for the final season - a cameo role.
photo by Angelica Hoyos

[I] was hired by Danny Elfman's agent Richard Kraft (Kraft-Engel Management) to play a gypsy for a concert tour promo photograph; I'm the guitarist.

One step closer to Tim Burton!  [Smiles.]

I landed a billboard in London, England for Samsung Galaxy.

Terror Toons 3 is set to release this Christmas.  A fun house horror-comedy...  I play the killer.

I have guest starring and lead roles [to be released] soon on Spike TV, The Food Network, and CBS, as well as a few Indie films.

Last, but not least, my latest and greatest achievement is booking a "Living Doll" [gig] on "C.S.I.: Las Vegas" [official title, "C.S.I.:  Crime Scene Investigation"].  I guest star as a "Living Doll" drag queen in an underground, fetish doll house scene, [with] what I believe to be a Halloween time air date.  Stay tuned; I work the scene with Ted Danson!

Casey LaRios as the "Living Doll" on "C.S.I."!

Thank you so much!

None of this is possible without you, friends!


WMV:  Did you upgrade from a bicycle to a Mini Cooper?  And move into an apartment of your own?

Casey:  Still riding the bicycle everywhere...  I'm on "avail" for a Mini Cooper commercial campaign.  Still living with friends...   My bicycle is how I keep my edge.

WMV:  Keeps you in shape and humble?

Casey:  Yes, sir! 


WMV:  Is there anything else you would like to share with our readers?

Casey:  Book and reel - modelmayhem.com/fushtopia

WMV:  For more information about Casey LaRios, visit:

twitter.com/caseylarios

www.facebook.com/casey.larios

www.imdb.com/name/nm2434639

www.modelmayhem.com/833165



Interview by William Mortensen Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment