Friday, February 1

Interview with Jocelin Albor

Jocelin Albor is a model based in California. 

La Libertad:  When did you start modeling?

Jocelin Albor:  I started modeling full time once I moved to LA in August 2009.

La Libertad:  What got you started as a model?

Jocelin Albor:  Truthfully, my boyfriend at the time dated a girl who became a model. Everyone would talk about her all the time and it was so annoying knowing my boyfriend use to be with her. I always wanted to model, so I figured if she could so could I. So I guess I did it out of jealousy and the competition aspect. That is just one of the many reasons.

La Libertad:  Who have you really enjoyed working with?

Jocelin Albor:  I really enjoyed working with Michael Vincent. He was one of the first shoots I did. Also Mark 'the cobra snake' Hunter shot me for a Nike campaign. I remember him showing up to shoot in neon shorts and old school Nikes. I thought to myself "this guy has to be cool"
La Libertad:  What other languages do you speak?

Jocelin Albor:  Besides gyberish ? I am learning to speak french. I even have all 5 Rosetta Stone cd's. As of right now I'm still on the 1st lesson,(on the first cd) haha
La Libertad:  Where have you traveled to?

Jocelin Albor:  The first place outside of the US was Canada. I loved it, the people are so nice over there and the city of Vancouver is so beautiful and clean. After that was Mazatlan, Mexico. I just recently travelled Europe for the first time. Nice, France. Paris and London. It was life changing for me. Besides international travels I love Miami and New York and try to go there as often as I can.

La Libertad: What other talents do you have?

Jocelin Albor:  My voice in the shower is impeccable......besides that, I have a very good memory, and I have great intuition about the future and the universe. Realizing how to achieve goals and how the world really works.
La Libertad:  Are there any causes that are close to your heart?

Jocelin Albor:  One of the first non profit I did in LA was a program called Monday night mission that focuses on helping and caring for the homeless in Los Angeles on the streets of skid row. They go out not only Monday but all the weekdays to feed our fellow Angelinos.
www.facebook.com/mondaynightmission


La Libertad:  Any upcoming projects?

Jocelin Albor:  I actually have been focusing a lot on acting. I have been in a few music videos in post production and hopefully you'll see me soon again on tv :)
La Libertad:  What are your goals for your career?

Jocelin Albor:  I want to continue to do modeling and acting while being able to enjoy the finer things in life. I would love to continue traveling and exploring new things, not only with my career but in life itself.
www.jocelinalbor.net
www.twitter.com/jocelinalbor

No comments:

Post a Comment